Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world's largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide.
Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world's largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day.
Our dedication to quality is everything we do is uncompromising, and covers every stage of the development, production and marketing of our medicines: from the supply of materials through manufacturing and approval by the strictest authorities in the world.
Join us on our journey of growth!
If you have previous experience in a QA position as a Manager or Qualified Person within the Pharmaceutical Industry and would like to be part of management team, then we would love to hear from you!
Quality Manager Commercial CZ & SK – Brno location
• Roll-out of Teva Quality Management System at commercial units level (incl. local warehouses)
• Ensure operational implementation of Quality Management System in compliance with current GDP and Teva Corporate and Regional EU Standards
• Report to European Quality and local Management any critical quality incident with the corresponding corrective action plan.
• Primary company contact with Local Health Authorities related to GDP inspection, quality incidents, recalls etc.
• Management of Quality Specialists located in commercial units
• Internal and External Audits
• Master´s Degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences Chemistry or relevant science
• Min. 3 years of experiences as a Quality Manager or Qualified Person in a pharmaceutical company or importer/distributor company
• Demonstrated knowledge and working experience with GMP, GDP and government regulations for the Czech and Slovak Rep.
• In-depth knowledge within pharmaceutical industry related to Quality Compliance
• Working knowledge of pharmaceutical import and distribution operations
• Ability to clearly communicate with all levels in the organization (stakeholders), as well as with Health Authorities
• Fluent knowledge of English language and Czech/Slovak language
• Ability to work under pressure
• Great people management skills and able to manage stakeholders throughout the company
• Open-minded personality, Continuous learner
• Proficient computer skills – MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), SAP/TrackWise is advantage
• Driving license – B, willingness to travel
What We Offer:
• Very good financial rewards including motivating bonuses
• Company car and mobile phone also for private use
• 5 weeks of annual leave, 3 days of sick-days per year, meal tickets
• Benefit program Cafeteria (10 000 CZK/year)
• Contribution to pension and life insurance and others
Nenašli jste vhodnou pozici
Nenašli jste vhodnou pozici?
Pošlete nám životopis.